Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Welcome to my Blog

Each summer the school administration and I meet and review the previous year and set goals for the upcoming school year.  More times than not, those goals focus on academics as we continue to improve our educational programs.  This summer, one of my goals were to improve on my communication to our parents and community.  Although I value the columns I write for the NL Record or information on Facebook and other social media outlets, sometimes I feel like it comes off robotic, lacking emotion.  
This is where the idea of a Blog came to mind.  Some of the information I share in this forum may duplicate that of the other communication tools we use, my plan is use this platform as a more relaxed, informal outlet to share the news and events of our District.  
My goal is to post a new blog on a weekly basis and I'd like to tackle topics that are meaningful to our community.  If you have any questions you'd like answered or topics you'd like addressed, you can email them to me at bromano@newlondon.k12.oh.us.  
Thank you for taking the time to read my first post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment